Shipped with Postnord (all package from EU-Stock)
Excluding complete scooters and batteries (We ship with UPS)
You must expect delays to / from the UK after Brexit
When we processing your order and shipping to the UK to private individual, eBikescooter will now need to fill out a customs declaration on your shipment we must follow the general rules for trading with countries outside the EU (third countries).
For a transitional period, eBikescooter will offer a limited product range to the United Kingdom. We are working to make this period as short as possible.
Package products that cannot be shipped to / from the UK after Brexit:
• MyPack Collect
• Return Drop Off
• Pickup Request
• Packages to Northern Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey
• It is mandatory to provide your recipient’s SMS number and email address on shipments to the UK. The contact information is used by DPD UK to notify you as recipient of any VAT collection.
• eBikescooter will make sure to put a customs invoice on the package so that PostNord can transfer customs data to the UK. Unfortunately
• You must expect delays to / from the UK after Brexit. This is due to new procedures at both Postnord and DPD UK. Falling package quantities also mean that we have fewer departures to the UK per week.
When we ship out orders value below £ 135 xcl. VAT, freight and insurance
- If you buy as private recipients in the UK, eBikescooter will ship with our GB VAT.number.
- Recipient will not be charged further in the UK.
- eBikescooter do not have to collect VAT in connection with the purchase
Orders value over £ 135:
- You as private recipient will be charged customs / VAT in the UK.
B2B regardless of amount
- We do not have to collect VAT in connection with the purchase, as you as business recipient will be charged customs / VAT in the UK.
- We will state our DK EORI on the invoice.
- In addition, we must state the recipient’s GB EORI number and GB VAT number on the invoice.
- eBikescooter do not have to collect VAT in connection with the purchase, as customs / VAT is collected from the recipient in the UK via GB UK EORI / VAT number.