Yes the original fenders of VSETT 10+ and Zero 10X are not totally splash proof., so we offer this new model, it’s fully adjustable, stronger and can offer more splash protection
1. Even if you putted the fender on the proper position, it worked, but couldn’t stop water 100%, some muddy water still would splash toward the scooter.
2. NOT for off-road use. The plastic splashguard is not designed to withstand off road usage.
3. Adjusting the position and height of the fender requires experience and good hands-on ability.
4. There are several joints, so make sure all the screws are tightened before your riding. I strongly suggest you paint some screw glue on screws to reinforce the joints and reduce the vibration. I don’t provide screw glue, you need to buy this from other sellers.
5. It’s more expensive due all the adjustment possibilities .
Fender: Thickened ABS+Fiberglass compound.
Bracket: Aluminium alloy, CNC process manufacturing, Anodic oxidation painting.
Sleeves/screws/nuts/: 304 Austenitic Stainless Steel.
Fender: 165*98(110)*4mm (L*W*THK)
Clamp’s diameter: suitable for nuts less than 22mm
1 set includes:
Fender and all brackets nuts and bolts
As the image below show on a 10″ model, the effectiveness of blocking the water and mud. When the fender is ajudted in the right possition it work as intended. But couldn’t block 100% some water still take the way against the scooter.