It maybe fits for many other 11 inch scooters, such as Kaabo Mantis 10 etc. The key parameter is the length of sleeve, the sleeve of 25mm fits for 10-inch wheeled scooter, the sleeve of 40mm fits for 11-inch wheeled scooter, and maybe you need extra washers or screws to make this fender fits your scooter well, but I don’t provide extras.
1. Even if you putted the fender on the proper position, it worked, but couldn’t stop water 100%, some muddy water still would splash toward the scooter.
2. NOT for off-road use. The plastic splashguard is not designed to withstand off road usage.
3. Adjusting the position and height of the fender requires experience and good hands-on ability.
4. There are several joints, so make sure all the screws are tightened before your riding. I strongly suggest you paint some screw glue on screws to reinforce the joints and reduce the vibration. I don’t provide screw glue, you need to buy this from other sellers.
5. It’s more expensive due all the adjustment possibilities .
Fender: Thickened ABS+Fiberglass compound.
Bracket: Aluminium alloy, CNC process manufacturing, Anodic oxidation painting.
Sleeves/screws/nuts/: 304 Austenitic Stainless Steel.
Fender: 165*98(110)*4mm (L*W*THK)
Clamp’s diameter: suitable for nuts less than 22mm
1 set includes:
Fender and all brackets and nuts and bolts.
As the image below show on a 10″ model, the effectiveness of blocking the water and mud. When the fender is ajudted in the right possition it work as intended. But couldn’t block 100% some water still take the way against the scooter.