GPS Meilan M1 Bike Computer
1. Pages can be enlarged or reduced freely; Up to 50 kinds of data options can be selected freely;
2. Abundant climbing data display: elevation, cumulative rise, slope, VAM, elevation map, etc.
3. More practical functions such as training management and competition;
4. Support the storage of two bicycles information;
5. Convenient functions such as automatic stop, auto lap, etc.
6. Support multilingual display;
7. 1200 mA rechargeable battery; can last 40 hours without backlight;
8. Two kinds of fixing methods: handbar extension frame and the Stem;
9. Waterproof grade: IPX6;
Screen: 2.6inch, High definition dot matrix screen, white backlight, anti-glare technology
Time display: Can display more than 50 kinds of data: altitude, air pressure, distance, cadence, heart rate, power, etc.
Screen And Waterproof
2.6inch high definition dot matrix screen, white backlight, anti-glare technology, visible from all angles in the sun. Waterproof grade: IPX6.
High Precision GPS
Built-in high precision GPS chip. Real-time navigation anytime and anywhere worldwide.
BLE4.0 technology, can be connected with wireless cadence/speed sensor/heart rate monitor/power meter. Don’t worry about the stability of the link.
Riding data can be saved and uploaded to sport websites: STRAVA/KOMOOT.
GPS Meilan M2 Bike Computer
1. HIGH PRECISION GPS: Built-in high precision GPS chip;
2. Data page can be switched quickly by one press.
3. Support the storage of two bicycle information.
4. Convenient functions such as automatic stop, auto lap, etc.
5. You can setting wheel circumference after pairing with speed sensor;
6. Initial time is use GPS auto revise, you only need setting time zone; You need to pair with the sensor/heart rate monotor before use. Long press the left button enter into setting mode, then set time, date, ODO, weight, then press right button to pair the sensor.
When the icons are flashing, it means the device started to pair, when the icons not flashing, it means the devices paired successful.
SCREEN AND WATERPROOF:
2.4inch high definition FSTN screen, white backlight, anti-glare technology, visible from all angles in the sun.
Stylish curved design, beautiful and compact, fully fit the curvature of the palm.
SCREEN AND WATERPROOF: 2.4inch high definition FSTN screen, white backlight, anti-glare technology, visible from all angles in the sun. Waterproof grade: IPX6.
DUAL MODE TECHNOLOGY: BLE4.0/ANT+ technology, can be connected with wireless Cadence/Speed sensor/Heart rate monitor, Power meter. (NOTICE: M2 not include Cadence/Speed sensor, Heart rate monitor, and Power meter. M2 not support 5.3kHZ heart rate monitor.)
CONNECTED FEATURES: Riding data can be saved and uploaded to sport websites such as STRAVA, KOMOOT.
MORE DATA: Can display more than 20 kinds of data, such as altitude, distance, cadence, heart rate, power.
GPS Meilan M3 Bike Computer
1. 1.7-inch mono display, with backlight, good view under sunlight, no worry about the sun, clear data display.
Built-in high-sensitivity GPS chip, precise localization, wireless design, easy use. USB rechargeable 400 mAh battery, can ues 8 hours.
2. Simple bike computer, easy to operate, basic data display, not support BLE and ANT+, not support speed & cadence sensor.
3. Small and unique appearance: Mini design and easy to install, but the data display is large enough to be read clearly, easy to reading,.
4. Standby for 10-15 minutes will automatically turn off.
5. Whether you are participating in competition training, daily fitness, or just want to know the mileage of your weekend riding.
6. Small and unique appearance: Mini design( Unit size: 60*44*19mm/ 2.36*1.7*0.8in), but the data display is large enough to be read clearly, easy to reading.
Stand for the power indicator:
Red: Low power, need to charge; Yellow: 30-60% power; Green: sufficient power
LED light “breathing” on and off while charging.
Stand for the GPS signal light:
LED light flashing: searching for GPS signal or GPS signal is weak;
LED light constantly on: GPS signal is strong, the device can work normal.
M3 GPS bike computer only needs to set the time zone. The time and date will be automatic synchronized.
Some time zones:
Beijing: UTC+8:00 (Default Setting) | Tokyo: UTC+09:00 | Perth:UTC+08:00 | Москва:UTC+3: 00 | Sydney: UTC+10:00
Pacific time(USA): UTC-8:00 | São Paulo: UTC-3:00 | London: UTC+0:00 | Polski: UTC+1:00 | Berlin: UTC+1:00
Meilan M4 Bike Computer (No GPS, not compatible with STRAVA ect.)
1.LARGE SCREEN AND WATERPROOF – 2.5 inch large display area screen, white color backlight-Two level brightness , good display effect under the sun, you can clearly view the screen data both during the day and at night.Waterproof grade: IPX6, can use in heavy rain environment.
2. USB RECHARGEABLE – You can choose any charging devices with a USB port to charge, built-in 860 mAh rechargeable battery, fully charged can use 120 hours without backlight, suitable for long time rides.
3. WIRELESS CONNECT – Connect the speed&cadence sensor via ANT+ and Bluetooth, synchronize sensor data to the bike computer, you can view the data display in real time and better manage your training plan.
4. MORE DATA VIEW – Cycling history record view, Can show 15pcs main cycling data: Speed, Distance, Cadence, Heart rate, Power, Calories, Riding time, etc. Support the storage of two bicycle information. M4 bike computer only support data viewing on bike computer, not support uploading data.
5. PAIRS WITH MOST SENSORS – Support external heart rate monitor, power meter, speed& cadence sensor. Help you master training data, more scientific training.Package include a speed/cadence sensor.
(1) Please make sure the gap between the Sensor and Magnet not exceed 2cm.
(2) There are 2 small triangle on the Sensor, please make sure the Triangle facing the center of Cadence magnet and Speed magnet.
(3) M4 bike computer not support 5.3kHZ heart rate monitor.
You must pairing with sensor before use it;
You can setting wheel circumference after pairing with speed sensor;
Exit historical record: long press the right button;
6. M4 switch between Metric and Imperial systems:
In setting mode, after setting the date, press the right button for next page setting, you can see KM/ MI flashing, then you can press the middle button to switch between KM and MI(miles). (If you didn’t notice the flashing and entered into ODO setting, you can press the left button to backward)