Warranty terms eBikescooter e-store
- Fee of charge, 2-year warranty for goods sold inside EU ( Rest of world 1.year)
- eBikescooter Europe as a seller must repair, replace, reduce the price or give you a refund if goods you bought from us turn out to be faulty or do not appear or work as advertised.
- The guarantee period starts as soon as you receive your goods. If your goods break within these 2 years, we will always do whatever to provide a quick solution for you
Some Quick Guidance:
- The product warranty covers any original manufacturing defects
- If your product breaks within the first 6 months, it is assumed that the problem existed when you received the goods, unless. Therefore, you have the right to a repair or replacement free of charge, or if this turns out to be too difficult or costly, you may be offered a price reduction or your money back.
- If your product breaks after 6 months, you still have the right to have your goods repaired or replaced for free or, at least, to a price reduction or your money back. However, you may need to prove that the problem existed when you received the goods.
- Your order invoice serves as your warranty certificate.
- Different products have different warranty periods. But all sale inside EU/Union is covered by 2 years warranty. For electric scooters and electric bicycle, hoverboards etc. we offer 2 years limited warranty. We offer example a warranty period of one year on the installed battery, If ordered a single battery Please find more information below regarding what applies to your product.
- Warranties for our various scooters and e-bikes apply only if all service, maintenance and repair required by the user manual ( if service plan exists) and the service plan are carried out by a workshop and if receipt exists.
- This limited warranty is void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels of any alterations (including the unauthorized removal of any component or external cover). eBikescooter Europe will not provide any warranty coverage unless your claim is in compliance with all terms of this limited warranty statement and you follow proper return procedure
- Please be aware – any fault caused due to misuse of the vehicle including water damage when drive in wet condition or external damage is not covered by this warranty. Also please carefully read the manual in detail before using your electric scooter to avoid voiding your warranty
1.1 Electric Scooters, electric Kick scooters, Hoverboard etc. Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship of the product arising or occurring as a result of your normal and ordinary use of the product. In the event a defect covered by this Limited Warranty occurs, eBikescooter Europe will repair or replace your product in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty. The applicable period for the Limited Warranty begins from the later of either: (i) the original purchase date of the product from
Vehicle Body – 2 year ( Outside EU 1 year)
- Front Wheel and Hub Motor Assembly
- Front Fork and Neck Assembly
- Rear Fork Assembly
- Control Board Assembly
- Stem (Battery Cabin)
- Folding Pedal
- Spring Cable
- Charge Port
- Bottom Cover (Metal)
Other Components – 180 days
- Battery Charger
- Battery Pack (If installed in scooter 1. year)
- Electronic Throttle
- Electronic Brake
Components Subject to Wear – 90 days
- Handlebar Grips
- Handlebar Ends
- Rear Wheel
- Front Fender
- Rear Fender
- Brake Light
- Front Decorative Strips
- Rear Decorative Strips
- Deck Grip Tape
- Bottom LED Strip
- Front Fork Cover
- Folding Pedal Cover
- Reflective Stickers
- Bottom Cover (Plastic)
- Fastener Covers
- Charge Port Cover
1.2 Not covered by warranty
This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by or
- Commercial use, accident, abuse, neglect, shock, heat or humidity beyond product specifications, improper installation, operation, maintenance or modification.
- Any misuse contrary to the instructions in the user manual
- Malfunctions caused by other equipment
- Second hand product, those shopped from via 3rd party sellers
- upgrading or another configuration that not take place at eBikescooter or approved workshop
- Product, poorly maintained product.
- Misuse of the vehicle as driving in wet condition failure or loss caused by accident, neglect, theft, excessive load, transport damage
- cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches or any other cause not arising from defects in material or workmanship
- Excludes commercial use and professional hire use
1.3 consumer protection
Your right to claim non-conformity includes products that are defective according to our applicable consumer protection legislation. Customers who want to claim defects in ordered products must contact us as soon as possible after the defect has been discovered via the contact details on the website. Claims of non-conformity made within two months from the time you discover the defect are always considered to have been filed on time
Once a product has been returned and the non-compliance claim has been approved, we will compensate you under the terms of applicable consumer protection law. Our goal is to do this within 30 days of receiving the non-conformity claim, however it may take longer, depending on the type of product. We reserve the right to deny non-conformity claims if the product is not defective under the terms of the applicable consumer protection legislation.
1.5 Repair or replacement
We pay the cost of repairs of approved warranty claims. You should always contact our customer service first if a warranty claim occurs. Our customer service or workshop must be contacted us before performing any repairs. We do not pay the cost of repairs carried out without our approval. If the scooter is not repairable eBikescooter Europe may offer a replacement product after we receive the defective part at our Danish warehouse: eBikescooter, Rosengaardsstraede 2,4780 Stege,DK
1.6 Lithium Battery Pack
A Li-ion battery is a consumable product and subject to a 3 months warranty. To maximize the battery life, it is important to follow the maintenance advice. Do not forget that batteries need to be maintenance-charged if the vehicle is not used regularly or if you drive less than 10 km each time you start it. If the battery capacity falls below 80% during the warranty year, it is a warranty case. Everything above 80% capacity in the first year is within tolerance.
Accessories are covered by a two-year warranty.
1.8 Spare part
Spare parts are subject to a one-year warranty, although it does not include wear parts or workshop hours, which are subject to a three-month warranty. The warranty for batteries is three months, except batteries for electric bikes, which are subject to a one-year warranty.
1.9 Responsible for inward and return freight
- inside EU-union. eBikescooter Europe will cover the cost of shipment or pickup collection of products into our workshop. Any repairs which are covered by the warranty conditions above will be undertaken free of charge
- Outside EU-union The customer are responsible for inward and return freight charges and we simply apply a pickup or delivery on request or an prepaid shipping label though your order account. Any repairs which are covered by the warranty conditions above will be undertaken free of charge.
- Vehicle purchased inside EU-union. eBikescooter Europe will cover the cost of shipment or pickup collection of products into our workshop. Any repairs which are covered by the warranty conditions above will be undertaken free of charge
- Vehicle and purchased outside EU-union The customer are responsible for inward and return freight charges and we simply apply a pickup or delivery on request. Please speak to our customer service team to confirm all shipping costs if you need our assistance for transportation in warranty cases. Any repairs which are covered by the warranty conditions above will be undertaken free of charge.
- Lithium battery pack shipped inside EU-Union acces by ground service such as transport by road freight and couriers. eBikescooter Europe will cover the cost of shipment or pickup collection of products into our workshop. Any repairs which are covered by the warranty conditions above will be undertaken free of charge
- Lithium battery pack shipped to outside of EU-union . The customer are responsible for inward and return freight charges and we simply apply a pickup or delivery on request. Please speak to our customer service team to confirm all shipping costs if you need our assistance for transportation in warranty cases. Any repairs which are covered by the warranty conditions above will be undertaken free of charge.
1.10 Product out of warranty scope:
Repair costs & diagnostic test outside of warranty. Where a product is outside of warranty all inward and return freight charges will be the customers responsibility. All repairs and parts are chargeable. Where the products is not repairable or spare parts are not available and the model is no longer stocked, we will try to find an solution in close dialogue with customer.